Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Rexach will participate in the elections

In his weekly column in Catalan sports paper El Mundo Deportivo, former Barcelona player and coach Carles Rexach has said that he will be involved in the electoral process:

"I will certainly take part in the elections, although I cannot reveal in which way, if it will be as head of the list, leading a project, or as member of a candidacy assuming certain concrete functions. This week is crucial to solve all the questions. I will intensify the contacts and make a final decision.

The only thing I can advance is that I will participate and I am happy about that, especially because of all those members and fans who have asked me through Facebook or in person when we crossed on the street to do something. I am very happy with so many expressions of support and I hope to not disappoint them no matter what my role will be. Thank you all."

Read more:
Rexach could join Minguella-Medina candidacy
Poll result: Would Rexach be good president?
Rexach will next week decide on candidacy