Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Medina will be vice-president Salvat

Asked what his role will be if Barcelona presidential candidate Santiago Salvat is elected as president of FC Barcelona, Catalan lawyer and former presidential candidate Jordi Medina has said in an interview with Catalan local television station Teletaxi TV that he would become one of the vice-presidents:

"I'm part of the candidacy, I helped to organize it and just like other people who are supporting the candidate, I would become vice-president. That's clear. Why didn't I want to head the project myself? Because at this moment, I'm very busy in my job and running for president requires a lot of time and effort."

Read more:
Santiago Salvat is Minguella-Medina candidate
Medina continues to work on candidacy
Majo, Minguella and Medina working on candidacy