Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Quotes: Ferrer, Ingla, Benedito, Rosell, Plaza


"I want to challenge mister Sandro Rosell for a face-to-face debate. Him against me. One on one. If he doesn't accept the proposal, that's maybe because he has things to hide."

Jaume Ferrer


"Whatever price the current board agrees for Cesc, if we're elected, we will and can pay it."

Marc Ingla


"They've told me that during the last league game at the Camp Nou, key members of the Boixos Nois were distributing propaganda for Sandro Rosell."

Agustí Benedito


"The signing of Mourinho is great for the Liga and for Madrid. It will again be a tough league but Barça will keep on winning trophies."

Sandro Rosell


"For who will I vote if I don't pass the cut? No one. Blank ballot."

Alexis Plaza



read more election quotes here