Barcelona presidential candidate Jaume Ferrer gave an interview to Catalan sports paper Sport.
1. You are the figurehead of the Pujol i Ferrusola family?
I'm a personal friend of Josep for thirty years. There's nothing more to it.
2. Did you ask for the resignation of Laporta after the vote of no confidence?
3. Laporta insulted you and threw a bottle at you when he find out you wanted to be a candidate?
We had a discussion during which the tone was raised a bit, like during other discussions we had.
4. The video campaign was a mistake?
It was made by some volunteers, the lyrics were the most important thing of it.
5. Have you been told that they overused photoshop in your campaign photo?
6. Was it a mistake to use Laporta's phrase 'Que n'aprenguin' [They can learn from this]?
It's a nice phrase.
7. Does it hurt that they say you were the weakest in the debate on Catalunya Ràdio?
There is a poll that gives me 23% of the voting intentions.
8. Does it hurt that the financial problems of your company became public?
Weekly paper 'El Triangle' did that to damage my image and because they were ordered to.
9. Are you the puppet of Laporta?
Ignore those who say that. It's an electoral strategy.
10. Your phone has been tapped?
I am not aware of that.
Ferrer: "Barça is a club that unites"
Rumours about pact Benedito-Ingla-Ferrer
Ferrer wants to personally head social area
interview: toni frieros